Giveaway Terms & Conditions
NEAT GLASS UK & FOREST DISTILLERY COMPETITION
1. Competition open only to those aged over 18 and resident in the UK.
2. The competition launches at 18:00 on Sunday 24th October 2021.
3. The competition closes at 22:00 on Sunday 31st October 2021.
4. To enter, participants must follow @neatglassuk and @forest_gin, and have liked one of the competition posts on any brands feed. Participants must tag at least one friend.
5. All published posts will be ran through an app and a winner will be selected at random and notified via direct message on Instagram within five days of the closing date.
6. The competition will have one winner.
7. One winner will receive a bottle of Forest Whisky 8 Year Old Blend Number Twelve, and two NEAT Elite glasses.
8. This prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
9. The winner will receive their prizes within 30 days of the competition closing.
10. Photographic ID will be required to claim the prize.
11. Upon delivery of prizes, the recipient’s age will be verified.
12. NEAT Glass UK. reserves the right to amend the competition at any time without notice.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook & Instagram.
14. Since participation in this promotion is carried out through the social networks Facebook & Instagram, no personal data will be collected from the participants.
15. However, in the case of the data provided by the grantee to be able to deliver the prize (name, phone number and address), in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that personal data will be processed by NEAT Glass UK.
16. The personal data will be used to manage your registration and participation in this promotion, as indicated in the Terms and Conditions. Your participation implies your authorisation to take, where appropriate, photographs and videos of the winners in order to promote the draw, including through publication in social networks, magazines and any
other similar means of communication. The treatment of your data, including your image, is necessary for the development and performance of the draw, this being the basis of such treatment, meaning it is mandatory to provide your personal data, and that otherwise, it will be impossible to participate in the draw.
17. The data will be kept until the winner is decided, and, even afterwards, for the time necessary to respond to possible claims of participants. In any event, the data of the winner may be kept indefinitely for historical purposes, unless any notification to the contrary is received at the e-mail address indicated below.
18. Interested parties have the right to request access to, rectification or deletion of their personal data, as well as the limitation of its processing, to oppose it and its portability. They may do so in writing, by sending a letter to the below address, including a means of proof of identity.
19. In the event of any possible infringement of their rights, a claim may be submitted to the Information commissioner’s office.
20. For further information or details, please contact email@example.com Please drink responsibly.